how to delete my account?

Zaczęty przez patka chorwatka, Październik 27, 2011, 01:13:55

Poprzedni wątek - Następny wątek

Feles

Cytat: Fanael w Październik 27, 2011, 20:17:59
Cytat: Kwadracik w Październik 27, 2011, 18:59:59
What's the point of deleting your account, chorwacja? Your posts will be around anyway, so just stopping making more of them works out pretty much the same... (I'm not suggesting you delete your posts, btw - they were an interesting contribution)
It's too late now, it looks like she already deleted her posts. Chorwacja, can I ask you why did you do that?
anarchokomunizm jedyną drogą do zbawienia ludzkości
  •  

patka chorwatka

1.I asked very polite about the possibility of deleting my account, with no aggression or hostile emotions.
2. I notice the option of deleting posts by myself, and I have used it. I personally think that I have the right to do so. The reason of that opinion, is because my posts were not generally commented or followed  and they did not break any types of discussion here ( so that argument about deleting the posts in the middle does not concern me)
3. I have not written about leaving the community, maybe I just wanted to change my type of discourse?
4. I write in English because of the fact that is the language of communication which I use in processes concerned with administration on the internet due to fact that I can be misunderstood writing in Polish ( as I am in process of learning the language).
  •  

Henryk Pruthenia

Chorwacjo, nie odchodź! Proszę Cię :)
Za fajnym użytkownikiem jesteś! ^^

Cytat: Pingǐno w Październik 27, 2011, 16:50:25
Nie będzie już jedynej marty? ;[

EDIT: Dajce spokój, zachowujecie się gorzej niż ja...
Toźcie się poniżyli... Ech!

Marta Tejler

Czy mógłbym poprosić administrację o skasowanie tego mojego multikonta: http://jezykotw.webd.pl/f/index.php?action=profile;u=63?
  •  

Feles

Zavadzky, zapisz gdzieś na karteczce: Vilén, 17% ostrzeżenia.
anarchokomunizm jedyną drogą do zbawienia ludzkości
  •  

kmitko

Bug, humor i obczyzna.
  •  

Marta Tejler

Cytat: Fēlēs w Listopad 01, 2011, 22:07:05
Zavadzky, zapisz gdzieś na karteczce: Vilén, 17% ostrzeżenia.
Łojezu, jak dla ciebie załatwianie prywatnych porachunków ostrzeżeniami jest aż takie ważne, to możesz je dodać na nowe konto, jezu .
  •  

spitygniew

Uważajcie, zbliżacie się do etapu na którym wejdzie Silmethúlë i napisze "ale jesteście pojebani".
P.S. To prawda.
  •  

patka chorwatka

•  

Mścisław Bożydar

Hvernig á að þjálfa Dragon þín?
  •  

Henryk Pruthenia

A my z chęciu coś niecoś posłuchamy o chorwackim.

spitygniew

P.S. To prawda.
  •  

Henryk Pruthenia

Silmethúlë

Dobra, spitygniew, wygrałeś.

Ale jesteście pojebani.
  •  

patka chorwatka

•